Services covering the City of Greater Dandenong,
City of Casey and Cardinia Shire
If you are looking for work but have been out of a job for six months or more, MyWay offers tailored support to help you find and keep the job you want.
We can assist you to overcome barriers, access any services you might require, build skills and qualifications to get you job-ready, and connect directly with employers.
Specifically, our mentors will support you with:
• Applying for jobs.
• Developing your resume and preparing for job interviews.
• Becoming ready for your next role by building your employment skills.
• Finding jobs according to your interests.
• Enrolling in training or obtaining qualifications.
• Personal needs, including transport to attend interviews.
• Role support for six months once you have a job.
• Connecting you to other community services.
Once you are placed, we provide ongoing support so you can keep that job you have always been looking for.
MyWay is delivered in partnership with IMVC.
To find out more, to enquire about signing up, or to make a referral, email email@example.com or fill in the form below.