Services covering the City of Greater Dandenong,
City of Casey and Cardinia Shire
AfriCareers delivers specially tailored and targeted employment support to Victoria’s African Communities.
If you’re looking for work but have been out of a job for six months or more, AfriCareers will help you find and keep the job you want.
We can assist you to overcome barriers, access any services you might require, build skills and qualifications to get you job-ready, and connect directly with employers.
Specifically, our mentors will support you with:
• Applying for jobs.
• Developing your resume and preparing for job interviews.
• Becoming ready for your next role by building your employment skills.
• Finding jobs according to your interests.
• Enrolling in training or obtaining qualifications.
• Personal needs, including transport to attend interviews.
• Role support for six months once you have a job.
• Connecting you to other community services.
Once you’re placed, we provide ongoing support so you can keep that job you’ve always been looking for.
AfriCareers is delivered in partnership with Afri-Aus Care and the Centre for Multicultural Youth.
To find out more, to enquire about signing up, or to make a referral, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.