Services covering the City of Greater Dandenong, City of Casey and Cardinia Shire


Dandenong “Bob’s Place” - crisis accommodation, housing support and family focus. (03) 9792 0750

WAYSS - a government-supported housing available for young Victorians experiencing homelessness, unsafe or unhealthy living conditions. Selection criteria and waiting time applies. Phone: (03) 9791 6111 or

Tenants Union of Victoria: May be able help you to fill in forms or agreements related to your tenancy, advise you on specific problems (e.g. repairs, rent increases), negotiate and advocate on your behalf with your landlord or real estate agent and assist or represent you at the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT).